Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Bath Day!

 


Here is Tully watching some people playing tennis. Or, somebody could be walking their dog. It doesn’t really matter. Either way she has a front row seat.



Here is what I got in the mail on the 6th. I was supposed to report for jury duty on the 6th, at 8:30 am. I think I might be late! I immediately logged on to Polk County district court to find out how to get out of it. One of the options was if I was a member of the escapees program. I said yes, and that got me off. Whew! The escapees program are the ones that handle all our mail, so the courts know that even if I have a Texas address, I am traveling, and I am not currently in the state of Texas.



Here is last nights sunset. It got up to 76 degrees today but it was a DRY heat! 😂



We have been in a couple of wind storms and our house was filthy! We figured we would hire someone to come out and wash the outside. Look at how dirty the above photo is.



The people that we hired was family oriented, aunts, cousins, and mom! They did an excellent job. We didn’t want a wax since the trailer is less than a year old.



And with just a wash, it turned out great. They cleaned the awnings, the roof and the solar panels. My windows are clean! Hopefully we are done with the dust storms!


No comments:

Post a Comment