Wednesday, November 16, 2022

On To Cisco, TX

 


Tyler Oaks RV Park is so nice!  It has a couple of ponds, that come with geese and ducks.


The weather has been great…mid 50’s during the days and low 40’s during the night.  The people have been awesome.  Everyone that we have met have been so nice.


I have gotten out our little blankets and all the animals trade off and on during the day.  Here is Ethel Louise enjoying one of my blankets.  If you look right now, this minute, Tully is enjoying it and Ethel is enjoying another one.  Sometimes I have to say, you kids settle down!  I have 3 blankets out and it seems like one wants what the other has.  


New day, new bug.  This one is called Texas bow-legged bug.  I found this on my shower sky light.  It looks bow-legged doesn’t it? 😂 They eat plants and crops so Road Hog took care of it for me.

Tomorrow we are off to Cisco, TX to a place called Wild Country RV Resort.  We will be there 2 days, then arrive in Odessa on Saturday! I am so looking forward to Odessa!  Aunt Jackie - we are almost there!




No comments:

Post a Comment