Saturday, February 26, 2022

Winter In Pipe Creek

 


We have been having cold weather here the last couple of days.  We got up to 84 degrees last week so the cooler weather is so much better!

We have been feeding the birds and we have lots of larks.  They have a bright yellow chest.



We also have lots of starlings.  Yuck.  But I guess they have to eat too.  They make so much noise, and make such a mess.




Here is Ethel looking at all the birds.  She talks to them.  So does Lucy.



We took a drive yesterday since I needed to get out of the house trailer.



We're in what is called hill country and above is Medina Lake.  Very low this time of year.  I love this area!  I think though because we are so close to San Antonio, property is pretty high.  (We are only pricing!)




Here is what Tully does in cold weather.  Peek!




My sister Cindy sent me this photo that she took today.  This was in Bow Edison, near Anacortes, Washington.  Look at all those eagles!  They were chowing down on something yucky it looks like.  I would like to think maybe it was mashed potatoes and gravy that they were eating.  Smorgasbord breakfast!  Biscuits and gravy is what it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment