Saturday, May 7, 2022

Welcome To Washington - Land of the Wet Skies!!

 


We left Portland yesterday and had a break between rain showers to pack up and leave.  We liked this park and I am sure we will be back.




Back in the day, Portland used to be a beautiful city.  Now, not only is it over run by the homeless, the graffiti is everywhere!  It is really sad.  Everywhere you look, there is garbage, tents, and more garbage.  Almost every city sign had graffiti.  Portland was where I and two of my siblings were born, (just like 25 years ago for me, 😂), so Portland always held something special to me.  Hopefully it will get cleaned up soon.




As you can see, once we started on I-5, the rain started again.  




Hello Washington!  It has been since the end of Sept 2021 that we were here last.  It looks like it hasn't changed much.  Maybe a bit more wet?




How many shades of gray do you see?  This is heading north on I-5, heading to Chehalis.  Traffic was easy, as you can see.




Here we are all set up.  We are at the Golf Course RV Park.  This is the last place we stayed at before leaving last Sept.  



Our best buds came to see us and Tully was so excited to see her most favorite human.  (Well, besides me!). 😂. She has always loved Gene and couldn't wait to get in his lap.

We haven't seen Gene and Aune forever!!!  It was so good seeing them and it seemed like we hadn't even left.  Fun times!




This pup is Snowball.  She reminds me so much of my little Petey.  Well, except Snowball is a girl.  Do you see her little pink nails?  She is such a doll.  Trish and Tommy are the camp hosts and Snowball is their little pup.



They also have Moe, who is new to the family and such a sweetheart.  Moe was in a puppy mill and Trish and Tom saved him.  Isn't he a little cutie?  He is one lucky pup!


No comments:

Post a Comment