Wednesday, January 11, 2023

A Hot Winter Day

 

We hit 80 degrees today. I think Lucy was trying to cool off.  We have a pile of pillows on the couch in front of an open window that she enjoys laying on.


I think the breeze was hitting her just right.




Tully is sitting on Road Hogs lap.  Lots of sunshine coming through.  She is such a little cutie!



I bought a six pack of this but I thought it was cider.  It’s Redd’s Hard Apple Peach beer!  This drink went down easy! Perfect on a hot winter day! It also comes in strawberry, black cherry and apple.  (Sold everywhere!)


The weather is supposed to cool off tomorrow.  A high of 65.  We’ve been working on our schedule, heading north on February 17th, then we will spend a couple of weeks in Arizona to see my son and fiancée, and their dogs.  Once we have the schedule locked in, I will post it.

Road Hog is seeing a doctor in the morning about his knee.  Then next week we are getting the truck worked on, a couple of new tires put on it, and it should be ready to pull our home next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment